Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dawson!!

Today Dawson is 8 years old! It is so hard to believe that he is already in second grade! Time has gone by way to fast!

A little bit about my little man.
He was born January 19th at 7:45 AM. He weight 7lbs and was 19in long.
Favorite Color:
BLUE

Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Potatoes
Spaghetti

Favorite Movies:
The Star Wars Movies
Hotel for Dogs
Up

Favorite Cereal:
Cocoa Puffs
Favorite thing to do
Build with his massive Lego collection

Favorite Band
Bon Jovi-he has stolen all my cd's....lol

Favorite Sport
Baseball

Dawson is a smart, lovable, active young man that means to world to me!! Could not imagine my life without him!!

A little trip down memory lane........



I had more pics but for some reason it was cutting part of him out of them :( Wish I had more baby pics of him on the computer...but that was before digital cameras...lol
I hope you have a wonderful day Dawosn!! You are a true blessing to our lives!




1 comment:

Heather said...

happy birthday dawson!!!