Friday, September 4, 2009

5 Question Friday

September 4th Questions:

1. The clothing outfit you remember from childhood and why?

Hmmm....that is a tough one. Probably my most memorable outfit would have to be just a pair of jeans...lol. I did not ever have any "name brand" clothes growing up...my mom couldn't afford them...but I remember the first pair of jeans that I bought with my own money. I was in 8th grade and I saved all my babysitting money to buy a pair of PePe jeans. I loved those jeans and I wore them all the time!

2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a veterinarian. I loved animals. We lived on a farm with chickens, ducks, geese, peacocks, lots of cats, a dog, miniature horses, rabbits, and we had an Umbrella Cockatoo....and I loved to just pet them and take care of them all the time. I have a sister, but she didn't live with us so I was alone A LOT....the animals were my friends...lol

3. What is your must have for Fall?

Hoodies!! I go to A LOT of football games in the fall and I LOVE hoodies! I don't really care for coats....too bulky...but I love the softness of the hoodies and the fact that they have a hood and pockets for my gloves! All my kids wear them too.

4. If money were no object, how many kiddos would you really have?

Since I grew up an only child I always wanted a lot of kids. I wanted them to share memories and stories and have each other when they got older. I already have 4....but if money wasn't a problem I would have at least 2 more.

5. The best part of your birthing story (other than the beautiful child at the end).

The best part is right after they come out and the Dr. puts them on my chest and I get to look into their eyes for the first time. And looking up to see Dustin's face.....how happy and excited he was too. I will NEVER forget those moments!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Thanks for joining in the fun! Awww...those first few moments after birth, aren't they the best??!!