Monday, September 7, 2009

Great weekend

Well it was really nice to have a long weekend! Dustin had his first football game on Friday night....I wasn't able to go.....they lost 14-7.
On Sunday the kids and I went to my grandma's house, my sister was home from Denver for the weekend. My grandma helped the kids make fudge, sweet pickles, and rice krispy treats to enter in the fair. The boys had a lot of fun baking with GG. We didn't get home until late...it was a long day....but a good day!!
Today the kids did a couple more posters for the fair. They are really excited about entering their projects. The fair starts on Thurs. so we only have a couple more days to finish everything up.
Trace has his first football game on Thursday, he is pretty excited about it. I think this year will be so much better than last year for him.

No comments: