Thursday, September 3, 2009

A lot going on around here

It is starting to become the busy time of year that we know around here as Fall. Football is starting for Dustin and Trace. Dustin has his first game tomorrow night at Hennessey and Trace has his first game one week from tonight.
Dawson and Trenton had soccer practice tonight and they have their first game on Tues....I am lucky that this year they can be on the same team. Every other year they will be in different age groups.
The Woods County Fair is next weekend so we are trying to get projects in order for the boys to enter this year. Trace will be entering Oreo, he is really excited about that. I think we are also going to do some other projects such as cooking, photography, clay, and sand art. The boys love to do things like that and I think it will be a lot of fun.
My sister Brandy is coming home this weekend so we are going to go to my grandma's for supper on Sunday and my G-ma is going to help Trace make her wonderful sweet pickles that she makes at Thanksgiving. He will enter those in the fair...maybe she can help him make her fudge too!
I got my photography blog up last night there are only a couple of pics on it, I am still editing the other session that I have done. The address to it is http://www.tiffanycanaanphotography.blogspot.com/ I purchased a brand new HP desk-top computer today to replace the piece of crap dell that we have had for 6 years. The requirements for my photo editing software exceeded my laptop system so I had to upgrade. I think I will be really happy with it. Tomorrow I will install my Photoshop CS4 and start editing...I am so excited!!
I will end tonight with a funny statement by Dawson this morning....he was petting the baby rabbits and Maisy (the mommy) after he was ready for school this morning and he came running up to me and said
"Mommy...I was petting Maisy on her side and I accidentally touched her milk tank" I had to giggle at that one!

No comments: